Doctor Nasri Khoury- General Director
- Birmingham University Medical School. Birmingham, England 1973-1978.
- Straight Surgical Internship, Toronto General Hospital. Toronto, Canada 1978-1979.
- Residency Neurosurgery University of Toronto. Toronto, Canada 1979-1984.
- E. Harry Botterell Fellow in Neurosurgery, Toronto General Hospital. Toronto, Canada 1984-1985.
- Lecturer - Department of Nursing, George Brown College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Lecturer - Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Attending Staff - Dept. of Neurosurgery, Sunnybrook Medical Center,Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Lecturer, Yarmouk University Medical School, Irbid, Jordan.
- Member - Neurosurgical subcommittee, Jordan Medical Council, Amman, Jordan.
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Department of Special Surgery, Jordan University Medical School, Amman, Jordan.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon - Department of Neurosurgery, Jordan University Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Clinical Associate Professor - Jordan University of Science & Technology, Irbid, Jordan.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon - Al-Hussein Cancer Center, Amman, Jordan.
- Head – Section of Neurosurgery - Al-Hussein Cancer Center, Amman, Jordan.
- Director General - Palestine Hospital, Amman, Jordan.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon - Palestine Hospital, Amman, Jordan.
- Member - Board of Trustees, Palestine Hospital, Amman, Jordan.
- Member - Board of Directors, Palestine Hospital, Amman, Jordan.
- External Examiner - Department of Neurosurgery - Jordan University, Amman, Jordan.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, Saint Luke’s Hospital, Nablus, Palestine.
- Founding Director – ThinkFirst Jordan.
- Member – Board of Trustees, Royal Health Awareness Society, Jordan.
- Member – Executive Committee, Private Hospital Association, Jordan.
- Board Member – Sania Fund, Amman, Jordan.
- General Medical Council of Great Britain, UK.
- Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons, Ontario, Canada.
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, Canada.
- Canadian Medical Association, Canada.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons, USA.
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA.
- Jordan Medical Association, Jordan.
- Jordanian Neurosurgical Society, Jordan.
- World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies.
- Society for Care of Neurological Patients.
Mr. Rami Elewat- Administrative and finance director
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting. Petra University. Amman, Jordan 2010.
- Diploma in Commerce in Accounting. Arab College. Amman, Jordan 1990.
- Head of Internal Audit Section, Istiklal Hospital. Amman, Jordan 2008-2016.
- Internal Audit and Deputy Head of Internal, Audit Istiklal Hospital. Amman, Jordan 2005-2008.
- Chief Accountant and Acting Head of Accounting Department, Palestine Hospital. Amman, Jordan 2000-2005.
- Accountant and Acting Treasurer, Palestine Hospital, Amman, Jordan 1998-2000.
- Bank Employee - Department of deposits, Housing Bank for Trade and Finance. Amman, Jordan 1993-1998.